miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013


                                                                   Do you know where the wild things go
                                                                      They go along to take your honey
                                                                    Break down, now sleep, build up, breakfast
Now let’s eat, my love
She bruises, coughs, she splutters
Pistol shots hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks
She’s morphine, queen of my vaccine, my love...

Muscle to muscle and toe to toe
The fear has gripped me, but here I go
My heart sinks as I jump up
Your hand grips hand as my eyes shut

She may contain the urge to runaway
But hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks
Germoline disinfect the scene, my love...




No hay comentarios: